Hervé B. wrote on 16.06.2021 at 08:19:
Hello,
We are trying to migrate our IC server. This operation is done by changing the OS (CentOS release 6.10 to RHEL 7.9). We migrated the Apache, subversion and Trac server (1.0.11 to 1.43) with these plugins.

We migrated the subversion repositories and the Trac projects.

Unfortunately, we are having trouble with the TracTicketChangelogplugin version 1.2. We no longer see the changeset of our tickets.

Could you help us solve this problem?

thanks in advance

Hello

Do not forget to establish the SVN hook scripts for your new server. This is called SVN repository synchronization.

Have a look into the ordinary TRAC "Repo browser" or into "history". If you do not see any SVN commit messages, then there might be an issue with SVN repository synchronization. The TRAC core and the TracTicketChangelogplugin need this.

https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracRepositoryAdmin#Synchronization

Clemens