Hi,

I'm trying to use IncludeMacro but can't make it work. In fact, I'm not
sure if it's an install problem or a macro usage problem.
I've checked out the latest version
(https://trac-hacks.org/svn/includemacro/tags/3.2.0), then built the egg
file (TracIncludeMacro-3.2.0-py3.9.egg) and copied it to myProject/plugins.
Then restarted tracd and added the following in one of my wiki pages:

[[Include(SandBox)]]

When previewing the changed page, I get:

Include(SandBox)?

Any clue to make it work?
Thanks,

Jean