Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to reorder the menu items in the
navigation menu?    Also, is it possible to make it a hierarchy?  When
you have a few plugins active it gets quite busy, and some of these
could be grouped together; {View Tickets, New Ticket, Cantt Charts}
could combine to a single "Ticket Management" and the Timeline and
Roadmap could also be combined as wel.  I admit that combining these
things is a matter of taste, but the general ability is what I'm
looking for.  At the very least though, reordering them would be
helpful.

Respectfully,
Christopher Taylor