2006/8/20, Emmanuel Blot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I downloaded the svn version from
> http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracfrenchtranslation,  and installed Trac
> in a local configuration :

I never tried to install it using the setup.py script - no idea if it works.

ok, i'll try it later ;)

Did you try to run it without installing it:

svn co http://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracfrenchtranslation/0.10 trac-french
cd trac-french
export PYTHONPATH=`pwd`
python scripts/trac-admin /tmp/tractest initenv

Thanks for the guidelines. But it didn't worked :(

I just tried this and the environment has been successfully created.
Did you also try to run the original Trac (checking it out from the /trunk) ?

I followed your instructions with the original Trac and got the same
error, with different line numbers :

Failed to create environment. 'module' object has no attribute 'working_set'
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/svn/trac-orig/trac/scripts/admin.py", line 611, in do_initenv
   options=options)
 File "/home/svn/trac-orig/trac/env.py", line 121, in __init__
   load_components(self)
 File "/home/svn/trac-orig/trac/loader.py", line 65, in load_components
   ws = pkg_resources.working_set
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'working_set'
Failed to initialize environment. 1
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/home/svn/trac-orig/trac/scripts/admin.py", line 615, in do_initenv
   sys.exit(1)

snip' :(
(at least this means that it's not specific to the french version ;)

I've already installed successfully Trac on this machine (it was in
december, with the rev' 176 of
http://trac-hacks.swapoff.org/svn/tracfrenchtranslation)

I've no idea of what this 'module' object could be..

cheers,

.Gilles

Cheers,
Manu