------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/VAOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

   1.  John Deere 920    
         From: "Richard E Tracy, MD" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1 
   Date: Sun Jun 4, 2006 2:06 pm (PDT) 
   From: "Richard E Tracy, MD" [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
Subject: John Deere 920 
 

Hello!...I just bought an old John Deere 920 Tractor for $ 2500.  I'm 
searching for information about it, without much success. The ID plate:   
...."  920  Code T4HFC  Serie-Nr  077623  John Deere Werke Mannheim "....  
Any information or History about this Tractor Model- I'd most appreciate!!! 
I also would really like to add a ROPS to it, to prevent my death, should i 
mess-up and roll it over!... Thank You people in 
advance!.............................................Richard E Tracy.  (East 
Texas).




________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reply via email to