There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. My Vintage Tractor Paper    
    From: sandi

2. The Not So Secret Secrets of Success    
    From: Kit Longos


Messages
________________________________________________________________________

1. My Vintage Tractor Paper
    Posted by: "sandi" [EMAIL PROTECTED] gallopingbeggar
    Date: Fri Sep 8, 2006 12:34 pm (PDT)

I am a longtime Vintage Paper Dealer who has a huge amount of assorted 
subject matter...including a great deal of wonderful Vintage Tractor 
Paper. Because I have over 50 
customers who receive packages each month ... there is no time to list 
and describe every item...so I send on approval. Look everything over 
and return what you do not want with a payment for what you keep... I 
will then send another package  about once a month...or less if you so 
choose. I have kept my prices low...from two to five dollars and I 
always offer a lot price.This has worked well for over twenty years 
and I have sold paper on every subject you can imagine...so let me 
know if there are other things you look for.
Most of it is articles, drawings, photos, stories, cartoons  and ads 
from all eras and publications...and everything is in great condition.
 You are under no obligation to buy anything...but I am sure that you 
will find some things to your liking!
 Please email me off the group at [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Thanks ...I look forward to hearing from you..
 
Sandi






Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

2. The Not So Secret Secrets of Success
    Posted by: "Kit Longos" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kitlongos
    Date: Fri Sep 8, 2006 3:39 pm (PDT)

Have you ever heard of the "secrets of success"? Many times people are trying 
to sell you these "secrets" for a very high price! Well, in my five years of 
Internet marketing experience, I haven't learned any "secrets".
 
 
  These so-called "secrets" are mostly common sense and hard work. We all know 
these "secrets". We just have to apply them and use them consistently.
   
  
http://money-investment-guide.blogspot.com/2006/09/not-so-secret-secrets-of-success.html
   
  
                
---------------------------------
 All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------




Reply via email to