There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Stock and Options Millionaire Principles    
    From: Kit Longos


Message
________________________________________________________________________

1. Stock and Options Millionaire Principles
    Posted by: "Kit Longos" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kitlongos
    Date: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:29 pm (PDT)

Having been trading stocks and options in the capital markets professionally 
over the years, I have seen many ups and downs.
 
 I have seen paupers become millionaires overnightÂ…
 
 And
 
 I have seen millionaires become paupers overnightÂ…
   
  I share here the basic stock and option trading principles I follow. By 
holding these principles firmly in your mind, they will guide you consistently 
to profitability. These principles will help you decrease your risk and allow 
you to assess both what you are doing right and what you may be doing wrong.
 
 You may have read ideas similar to these before. I and others use them because 
they work. And if you memorize and reflect on these principles, your mind can 
use them to guide you in your stock and options trading.
   
  http://i-riches.blogspot.com/2006/09/stock-and-options-millionaire.html
   
  
                
---------------------------------
Get your email and more, right on the  new Yahoo.com 
Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reply via email to