There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: I Could Never Thank You Enough For Sharing This!    
    From: [email protected]


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: I Could Never Thank You Enough For Sharing This!
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm ((PST))

Thank you so much Dr. Bartlett. This is the exact same program I have been 
in and recently recommened myself. It truly is great. Thanks for taking time 
from your busy schedule to share this!!!

[original message by Dr. Betty Bartlett]

I just wanted to share with you a great tip that one of my patients told me 
about. She had joined this program at http://grocerypriceslash.com  Last year 
and when she showed me her store receipts I thought I was seeing things. A 
shoebox full of receipts all showing savings between 60% - 90% on everything 
she had purchased. I noticed grocery receipts, toiletry and makeup receipts, 
baby products and pet need receipts, over the counter medicines receipts, name 
brand appliance receipts and on and on. When I asked her how she found out 
about this program she told me that she saw the company highlighted on her 
television news station. I joined this sampler program last week and last night 
I was able to purchase $ 199.72 worth of merchandise and groceries and I only 
had to pay $16.68! What an absolutely amazing program!


 





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to