There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. The Trick To Getting Groceries For Next to Nothing!    
    From: Administrative  Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. The Trick To Getting Groceries For Next to Nothing!
    Posted by: "Administrative  Moderator" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 am ((PST))

Samantha thank you for sending me the Time magazine article on the program 
I recently recommended at http://discounts4food.com Now you see what I mean. 
This program saves everyone so much money that it is being talked about 
nationally. 
I would only recommend programs that I have tried and found to work as they 
claim. This is a great program, I'm glad you're a part of it and saving a lot 
of money!





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to