There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. They Weren't Kidding About Free Food!    
    From: Ellen Fannon, RN


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. They Weren't Kidding About Free Food!
    Posted by: "Ellen Fannon, RN" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Feb 5, 2011 1:53 pm ((PST))

I have read numerous endorsements and seen several television shows for
the company located at http://grocerypriceslash.combut for me seeing was the 
only way of believing. Well that happened last week. I was at the supermarket 
with my sister-in-law and she was pulling everything you could imagine off 
the shelves. Some stuff she said she would never use but since she was getting 
it for free she would pick it up. I thought she was losing her mind. At 
checkout, 
her bill went from $379.94 down to only $16.33. I thought I was seeing things 
even the cashier's mouth dropped. She told me that she has been part of this 
program, which is the same oneĀ I was reading about above, for several years 
and that her savings keep getting larger and larger. Needless to say as soon 
as I got home I signed up for their sampler special and just received my full 
kit this morning. I can't wait to get started with these savings.






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to