There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. US CONSUMER ALERT - REISSUED    
    From: GROUPS ADMINISTRATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. US CONSUMER ALERT - REISSUED
    Posted by: "GROUPS ADMINISTRATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:46 am ((PST))

A forecast of a 35% spike in grocery prices is expected over the following 
90 days. This drastic increase in across the board prices is symptomatic of 
a pattern of uncharacteristic climate and meterological disturbances throughout 
the 48 contingous states. Geographically unusual cold temperatures have 
destoyed 
substantial amounts of crops. This coupled with an ongoing increase in fuel 
prices have resulted in this upcoming cost increase. Further projections are 
indicating an additional 40% increase outward towards the end of 2011.

Members, I am as troubled to read this as I am to share it with all of you. 
While it is not my intention to scare anyone, I want everyome to plan 
accordingly 
and be prepared. I can  only reiterate my utter happiness with the programs 
at http://discounts4food.com This program continues to offer savings in the 
60% -70% range. This will really help to offset the increase in food prices, 
which by the way I am already noticing. 

 





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to