There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR GROCERIES!    
    From: Group Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR GROCERIES!
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Wed Apr 6, 2011 4:07 am ((PDT))

Yes Mary I chose to sign up for the sampler at http://discounts4food.com since 
it includes all of the companies products. To answer your question, I have 
found the restauant discount program to be just as amazing as the grocery 
discount 
program. Bill and I have used it many times at all different restaurants and 
we have saved a fortune with it. Most of the times we eat out at a 50% discount.

 Group Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to