There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. CLARIFICATION OF A RECENT POSTING    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. CLARIFICATION OF A RECENT POSTING
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am ((PDT))

The Free Grocery Program Is Real
Members, I have received many inquiries regarding the program found at
http://savingmorethanbefore.com I happen to know first hand that the program 
and the substantial savings are for real. I know first hand because I joined 
this program about 9 years ago. You become so used to paying literally pennies 
on the dollar for everything that it becomes impossible to ever pay full price 
again for anything. It is both a great program and a financial lifesaver!
Group Moderator






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to