There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. You've got a private message!    
    From: hfsdbush

2. Re: AS SEEN ON TV - Pay Only Pennies on the Dollar For Everything!    
    From: [email protected]


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. You've got a private message!
    Posted by: "hfsdbush" [email protected] hfsdbush
    Date: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 am ((PDT))

You've got a private message! Check it here:
http://www.weebly.com/uploads/7/8/9/6/7896417/hottie.htm






Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. Re: AS SEEN ON TV - Pay Only Pennies on the Dollar For Everything!
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 am ((PDT))

Re: AS SEEN ON TV - Pay Only Pennies on the Dollar For Everything!
Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks! I took our moderator's recent advice
and signed up for the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I must be
honest and couldn't believe that it was possible to save what the moderator 
said
she was saving. But WOW as soon as I started using this incredible program 
I
found out she wasn't joking. I am saving between 70% - 80% on all my grocery
purchases alone!
Eve






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to