There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. By Far This Is The Only Way To Do It!    
    From: Group Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. By Far This Is The Only Way To Do It!
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Aug 6, 2011 8:11 am ((PDT))

Many of you have asked me what it is I joined and the cheapest way to become 
a member. I joined the sampler program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com When 
they offer this as a bonus, and I'm not sure if they are currently offering 
this bonus, you can get all three of their programs at a savings of 75% off 
had you joined each program separately. believe me I had my calculator out 
figuring this whole things out. As I have already told everyone, I have been 
a member for 5 weeks and have saved a total of $ 637.79 on groceries and dining 
out in that time.

Group Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to