There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: The National Effort Against Soaring Prices!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: The National Effort Against Soaring Prices!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:36 pm ((PDT))

Brenda, I am always happy to help!

Dear Moderator,
When I read the recommendation posts for the products offered at
http://grocerypriceslash.com I was absolutely convinced it was a scam. So
convinced that when my aunt sent me their sampler kit as a birthday gift I 
threw
it out. What I didn't realize is that my husband Bob took it out of the trash
and used it. He came home last night with about two dozen full grocery bags 
and
showed me the receipt from the store. All he had to pay was $ 16.89! He saved
82% on the entire order. When I asked him how he managed that, he admitted 
to me
that he took the program out of the trash and tried it. I am so grateful he 
did.
I never
realized it was possible to save so much money.
Brenda






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to