There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. A Very Unfortunate Incident!    
    From: Group Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. A Very Unfortunate Incident!
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:14 am ((PDT))

When I began moderating groups 15 years ago, I knew that a lot of 
responsibility 
and a dose of aggravation was inevitable. I must admit that through the years 
the pleasure of getting to know my members has far outweighed the problems 
and trouble. Recently, I recommended very highly the savings programs at 
http://discounts4food.com 
So many of you were kind enough to email and thank me for the tip and I have 
really enjoyed hearing how so many of you joined and are now saving a ton of 
money. The problem is one individual has been relentless at harassing me since 
I made my recommendation. She accuses me of promoting a scam and making money 
off of it. For those of you who know me well, you know I would never recommend 
any program that I haven't personally used and found to be honest and 
trustworthy 
of its claims. Furthermore, there is no way for me to make a single cent in 
promoting this program. Anyone that goes to this website and clicks on the 
Earn Cash
link will see that I couldn't make a cent by recommeding this. Finally, I 
received 
a private email from an individual that knows this person harassing me, and 
they told me that she owns a company that sells a similar product to the one 
that I recommended. I finally had no choice and banned her and reported her 
to the police.
Group Moderator






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to