There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. An Important Message To All Group Members!    
    From: Group Moderator

2a. +18 Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally    
    From: [email protected]


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. An Important Message To All Group Members!
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 am ((PDT))

As you are aware I have made a couple of recommendations about the programs 
at http://nameurownprice.com I have received dozens of emails asking me if 
I have tried this program. Of course I have, in fact I am a very skeptical 
person so before I signed up I checked this company out every possible way 
including the BBB, the company's local licensing agency, Paypal their credit 
card processor and their local Consumer Affairs agency. Once I verified all 
their information and found no claims or complaints against them, by the way 
I verified that they have been in business for 32 years, I decided to join 
their sampler program. This took place 5 years ago, and I have been using this 
system 3 - 4 times a week since then. My savings results have been on average 
between 65% - 80% on groceries, dining out and name brand merchandise. I will 
never recommend anything to anyone if I am not 100% certain that it is a great 
opportunity! As your moderator that is my responsibility to each one of 
you. Group 
Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2a. +18 Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] sport_d40
    Date: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 pm ((PDT))



If You or Someone You Love is Struggling to Get Pregnant, Then This Will Be the 
Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read...

Start Now : http://spotkick.info/pregnancy-miracle.html





Messages in this topic (5)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to