There is 1 message in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. How Your Supermarket Is Overcharging You Secretly!
From: Group Moderator
Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. How Your Supermarket Is Overcharging You Secretly!
Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
Date: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:41 am ((PDT))
The Truth Behind Grocery Pricing!
I just heard on the radio that food prices rose by 9.8% in September. As a
supermarket cashier I am surprised that thats all they rose by. I am amazed
how
almost daily the price on everything is rising. Bread is now $4.50/loaf, milk
is
$4.39/gallon and on and on. One lady that I have been checking out for months
is
getting her food at greatly reduced costs. In fact, she is literally only paying
pennies on the dollar for everything she buys. When is the last time you had
an
overflowing cart of groceries and only paid $ 16.38!? She is doing it twice
a
week. So last week I asked her what her secret is and she told me that she
uses
the programs at http://nameurownprice.com That night when I goy home I signed
up for the program too and yesterday using this program I saved 74% on my entire
grocery order. As a cashier I feel bad seeing so many people struggle to pay
for
their groceries, now I am excited to share a tip that can help others!
Messages in this topic (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/
<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
------------------------------------------------------------------------