There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: HELP HAS ARRIVED!    
    From: [email protected]


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: HELP HAS ARRIVED!
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Nov 6, 2011 1:52 pm ((PST))

I am not sure what else could possibly be said about the company at
http://nameurownprice.com  than has not already been said, seen on TV and seen 
in magazine articles. However, since I have been part of this program since 
1979, I believe I can add to the longevity of this company's programs. I must 
have been one of the first people to join this company's sampler program and 
the savings over the past 32 years have been more than I ever could have prayed 
for! It has been the norm to go to the grocery store and get items from milk 
to medicines for pennies on the dollar, to eat out for free or next to 
nothing, and 
to have access to tens of thousands of items from
electronics to fine jewelry at below wholesale prices. When I signed up for 
this
program I had no idea what the future would bring. Then in 1991 my husband 
was laid off and thanks to this program we were able to make ends meet until 
he found new employment. I can't count how many people that witnessed my 
savings 
through the years have joined this program.






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to