There are 2 messages in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. THE SHOCKING SUPERMARKET SECRET PRICING LOOPHOLE!
From: Rebecca Walton
2. Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally.*
From: Get Pregnant
Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. THE SHOCKING SUPERMARKET SECRET PRICING LOOPHOLE!
Posted by: "Rebecca Walton" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
Date: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 pm ((PDT))
THE SHOCKING SUPERMARKET SECRET PRICING LOOPHOLE!
The soaring fuel prices are hard enough to accept at the pumps but it is
affecting a lot more than just gas costs. I'm sure that you have all noticed the
gradual weekly price hikes at the supermarket. You may not have noticed how many
products are getting smaller at the same time their prices are rising. For
example Sips Juice Boxes two weeks ago were $ 2.69 for an 8 pack of 6.75oz
boxes. Today they cost $ 2.99 for an 8 pack of 6.00 oz boxes. This is just one
example of how we the consumers are taking it on the chin. I for one am sick and
tired of this ridiculous abuse of the American consumer and I am offering two
ways you can immediately fight back and at the same time save yourself a ton of
money.
http://thepetsupplywarehouse.com has over 500,000 pet products for every type of
animal you can imagine at very reasonable prices. They have also made a consumer
pact not to raise prices and/or reduce sizes of their products. I have been
using this company for the past 3 years and very happy with them
http://supermarketcouponsavings.com is another company that I have been using
for 12 years. Their program offers consumers very large savings at the
supermarket, I typically save between 60% - 70% on all my purchases. They also
offer a restaurant savings program that I can personally tell you is second to
none.
Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally.*
Posted by: "Get Pregnant" [email protected] sport_d40
Date: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 am ((PDT))
If You or Someone You Love is Struggling to Get Pregnant, Then This Will Be the
Most Important Letter You Will Ever Read
Start Now http://moxpage.info/pregnancy-miracle.html
Messages in this topic (1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/
<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
------------------------------------------------------------------------