There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. A SHOCKING SAVINGS LOOPHOLE WORKED!    
    From: annecarsen


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. A SHOCKING SAVINGS LOOPHOLE WORKED!
    Posted by: "annecarsen" [email protected] annecarsen
    Date: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 am ((PDT))

A SHOCKING SAVINGS LOOPHOLE WORKED!
 
I have been saving a ton of money with the program our moderator recommended at 
http://stockup4less.com But last night was absolutely breathtaking. I filled my 
shopping cart to the top with food, beverages, pet supplies, over the counter 
medicines, toiletries, meats, cleaning supplies you name it I had it in their. 
The cashier rang it up and it came out to $ 672.29 and because I used this 
absolutely incredible program I only paid $ 20.04!!!! The cashier with mouth 
wide open looked at me and asked what just happened? I will never forget the 
look on her face it was priceless!
 
Anne
 






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to