Francesco Romani wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm pleased to announce the launch of the new transcode support site
> located here:
>
> http://tcforge.berlios.de
>
> This site will host all the transcode support resources currently
> scatthered through various sites:
>
> http://fromani.exit1.org
> http://tcfoundry.hostme.it
>
> I'll *NOT* move, nor duplicate, the official transcode
> wiki (http://www.transcoding.org) on berlios.de.

Just a reminder; everyone is invited to contribute to the
Transcode Wiki. Send me an email to request the edit
password. The password protection isn't intended to
discourage anyone, it's to prevent automated defacement by
bots (which happened many times a day before I added the
password). If you mess up the wiki syntax someone will
come along and clean it up for you, with no ill feelings.
There's no excuse not to contribute!

Phil Ehrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>