Are you sure that it's Transfer (or even your app) causing Jrun to hog a
bunch of memory? I had a problem with a development machine's CF instance
configuration). After trying to tweak/tune/identify the problem, I finally
gave up and rebuilt the box. I'm running the same code on it today with
much less memory usage.

Jason