Hmmm...  Forgive the slowness of my catching-on, I'm slogging through
a head cold, and I'm not nearly as "on" as I normally am...

I set up a decorator that includes all the appropriate <cfproperty />
tags.  Then I need to set up an event handler to populate those
properties? Or is CF smart enough to use an accessor method to get the
value for the web services call?

Ken