What is the sql error?

I've got unit tests with mysql that work fine on tables such as:

CREATE TABLE  `transfer_unit`.`tbl_basic` (
  `idbasic` decimal(18,0) NOT NULL,
  `basic_date` datetime default NULL,
  `basic_numeric` decimal(18,0) default NULL,
  `basic_string` varchar(200) default NULL,
  `basic_uuid` varchar(200) default NULL,
  `basic_boolean` bit(1) default NULL,
  `basic_decimal` decimal(18,5) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`idbasic`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Which use a bit column, and they work just fine.

Mark

--
E: mark.man...@gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com