On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Jared Rypka-Hauer
<armchairde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'll implement it... finding out that I wasn't the only one that
> wants it was encouraging. It seems to me that this is a completely
> reasonable use case for Transfer to provide itself...

Not to belabour a point, but I've never heard a reasonable use case
for being able to do this, that wasn't better served by already
existing tools?

If you are writing an AJAX app, you may want Transfer's SQL, but you'd
probably also want the SQL from your custom SQL queries as well, so
you might as well hook into something like ColdFire that will give you
everything.  It seems like it would be a direction you would end up in
anyway, especially as you then end up with all the debugging goodness,
and not just the SQL.

> insisting that
> people use CF"s debug in order to troubleshoot Transfer isn't.

I have to point out the irony of you basically saying that me forcing
people to use ColdFusion debugging to... well... debug their code,
isn't a reasonable use case of ColdFusion debugging output ;o)

Mark
--
E: mark.man...@gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com