I'm trying to devise a method of rolling back database operations in
Transfer for unit testing purposes. After reading about leveraging the
Transaction object advise() implementation (http://docs.transfer-
orm.com/wiki/Transactions_and_Transfer.cfm), I tried creating a
function called 'rollback()' that is wrapped by the advise() method
along with all my other 'save()' functions.

Then only in unit testing implementations, I would execute the
'rollback()' function which does a <cfthrow> operation. I thought from
the docs that this would effectively rollback all the database and
Transfer operations but nothing happened. The <cfthrow> occurred but
the database records still existed. Am I using the Transaction advise
() function correctly?

Is there a way to execute a tranasaction rollback using the advise
implementation?

Thanks.