Mark, sweet that worked!!

Now correct me if I'm wrong. With this type of implementation of
rolling back, this assumes that in addition to the test functions
being advised by the Transaction class, that all the functions being
tested in the service, gateway, and business objects need to also be
advised as well for all this to work?

-Bim