I'd like to be able to query using something like this:

SELECT MyClass1.*, MyClass2.ColumnName FROM MyClass1 JOIN MyClass2

When I try that I get error "mismatched input '*' expecting FROM for
TQL...".

I'd like to stay away from using "SELECT *" because it returns all
columns from any joined classes and I also don't want to have to
specify each column to pull.  Obviously this is a "nice to have"
versus "have to have", but can I add it to the list of feature
requests?

BTW Mark -- Excellent job with creating Transfer.  I've been working
with it for the last couple weeks and I'm blown away by the level of
thought and planning you must have put into it.