only downside to matts approach is that, to put the *updated* timestamp on
there, you will need to create an update trigger to set a new one each time
its saved, otherwise you will only ever have the 'create' timestamp.

Chris Peterson

--
Hey! I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do
what you tell me to do! ~ Bender (Futurama)