With readByQuery, I suppose I need to create new entries in transfer
to correspond to my "new" dataset? (new because the fields are
combination of fields from multiple tables)

something like: http://www.pastebin.ca/1456294 (Please look at the
last object which is applications_users)

Thanks again :)

Jayel

<object