Hi guys

I'm getting the following error in my application "Column name
'userId' appears more than once in the result column list."

So I've prepared a simple sample which replicates the error:

***XML***
<object name="user" table="testUser">
        <id name="userId" type="numeric"></id>
        <property name="firstName" type="string" />
        <onetomany name="Orders">
                <link to="order" column="userId" />
                <collection type="array">
                        <order property="totalPrice" order="desc" />
                </collection>
        </onetomany>
</object>
<object name="order" table="testOrder">
        <id name="orderId" type="numeric"></id>
        <property name="userId" type="numeric" />
        <property name="totalPrice" type="numeric" />
        <property name="deliveryName" type="string" />
</object>

***CFM***
<cfscript>
oOrder = getTransfer().get('order',2);
oOrder.setDeliveryName('go');
getTransfer().save(oOrder);
</cfscript>

***ERROR***
"Column name 'userId' appears more than once in the result column
list. "

***TRANSFER SQL ***
 UPDATE testOrder
SET userId = (param 1) ,totalPrice = (param 2) ,deliveryName = (param
3) ,userId = (param 4)
WHERE orderId = (param 5)

I know that it's the o2m on the User object which is causing the error
however why I can not work out. The CFM is only dealing with the Order
object so why on earth the SQL has 2xuserId due to the o2m I don't
know.

Cheers
Matthew