Hi all

I've been running some tests whilst trying to solve a slow page issue
and it appears to me that objects with relationships run slower and
slower as more and more relationships are made. This is obvious so let
me try and explain further. I have a CMS where the ContentPage object
can have child Promotion objects. Most pages throughout the website
have only a few promotions so they run pretty fast however there's a
page which has 60 promotions and it can take 10 seconds to load. As I
reduce the number of promotions the page speeds up.

I think the reason I'm having this issue is because I've disabled the
cache. If I turn the cache back on it's lightning fast. The reason I
turned the cache off is because the CMS has a back end (which is a
seperate app so effectively has it's own Transfer cache). Perhaps I
need to work out a way to tell the front end app Transfer cache to
refresh the object when the backend app updates it. Any ideas?

Cheers
Matthew