Hi All,

While running Railo in strict mode I've found some unscoped variables
in Transfer's Javaloader b/c they're throwing exceptions.

In both trunk and v1.1:

com/util/JavaLoader.cfc

Line 77
-                       libName = ListGetAt(name, 1, "-");
+                       libName = ListGetAt(qJars.name, 1, "-");

Line 81
-                               ArrayAppend(aJars, directory & "/" & name);
+                               ArrayAppend(aJars, qJars.directory & "/" &
qJars.name);

com/util/javaloader/JavaLoader.cfc

Line 185
-                       libName = ListGetAt(name, 1, "-");
+                       libName = ListGetAt(qJars.name, 1, "-");

Line 189
-                               ArrayAppend(aJars, path & "/" & name);
+                               ArrayAppend(aJars, path & "/" & qJars.name);

I'm trying to get tBlog running and I'm finding unscoped variables
there too... but I haven't found them all yet...

-- Andrew