I have the following transfer config xml:

<package name="Products">
          <object name="Product" table="product"
decorator="shared.api.datacatalog2010.model.products.product">
                <id name="id" generate="true" type="GUID" column="productID"
/>
                <property name="Name" type="string" column="productName" />
                <property name="description" type="string"
column="description" />
                <property name="isActive" type="boolean" column="isActive"
/>
                <property column="dateAdded" name="dateAdded" type="date"/>

                 <manytoone lazy="true" name="GeographicalType">
                    <link column="FK_geoTypeID"
to="Products.GeographicalType"/>
                 </manytoone>
          </object>
          <object name="GeographicalType" table="geographicalType"
decorator="shared.api.datacatalog2010.model.Lookups.GeographicalType">
             <id column="geoTypeID" generate="true" name="id"
type="numeric"/>
             <property column="geoTypeParentID" name="parentID"
type="string"/>
             <property column="geoTypeName" name="Name" type="string"/>
             <property column="isActive" name="isActive" type="boolean"/>
             <property column="dateAdded" name="dateAdded" type="date"/>

             <manytoone lazy="true" name="GeographicalType">
                <link column="geoTypeParentID"
to="Products.GeographicalType"/>
             </manytoone>
          </object>
</package>

As you can see, both objects have the same property names,
"Name","ID","isActive" and "dateAdded". I do the following TQL query:

var tql = getTransfer().createQuery("
                FROM Products.Product AS Product
                JOIN Products.GeographicalType as GeoType");
var qryRecords = getTransfer().listByQuery(tql);

I get back a query with the following columns:

DATEADDEDDATEADDEDDESCRIPTIONIDID_1ISACTIVEISACTIVENAMENAME_1PARENTID
How do I instead get back a query with aliased columns? I would like to be
able to do something like this:

qryRecords.Product.Name;
qryRecords.GeoType.Name;
qryRecords.Product.ID;
qryRecords.GeoType.ID;
qryRecords.Product.dateAdded;
qryRecords.GeoType.dateAdded;

Is this possible? How am I supposed to access the columns in the query that
are duplicates? Accessing ID_1, NAME_1, etc. will not work because I
actually joining more tables and I would not know which one was which.

Thanks,
Aaron

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8