Quick background...

I have several tables, like "tblAddress" that will have records
belonging to multiple entities (Customer, Client, etc.), therefore
there is no actual relationship defined to any particular table on the
database. What I did was create a "tblBelongsTo", which contains the
entities that can use this data and in my data table, in this case
"tblAddress", I include both fk_parent (ID of the owner) and
fk_belongs_to (ID of the BelongsTo table)... The combination of these
2 columns allow me to house all addresses in one centralized location
and retrieve them by doing a query of, for example, all addresses
where fk_parent=1000 and fk_belongs_to=1000 (Customer) to get all the
addresses for a particular customer, etc.

These are my definitions and below you'll see my problem.

<package name="address">
        <object name="address" table="tblAddress"
decorator="path.to.address">
                <id name="address_id" type="numeric" />
                <property name="fk_parent" type="numeric" column="fk_parent" />
                <property name="company_name" type="string"
column="company_name"
nullable="true" />
                <property name="address1" type="string" column="address1" />
                <property name="address2" type="string" column="address2"
nullable="true" />
                <property name="city" type="string" column="city" />
                <property name="state" type="string" column="state" />
                <property name="postal_code" type="string" column="postal_code"
/>
                <property name="country" type="string" column="country" />
                <property name="is_residential" type="numeric"
column="is_residential" nullable="true" nullvalue="999" />
                <property name="is_active" type="numeric" column="is_active"
nullable="true" nullvalue="999" />
                <manytoone name="BelongsTo">
                        <link to="belongsto.BelongsTo" column="fk_belongs_to" />
                </manytoone>
        </object>
</package>

<package name="belongsto">
        <object name="BelongsTo" table="tblBelongsTo">
                <id name="belongs_to_id" type="numeric" />
                <property name="belongs_to" type="string" column="belongs_to" />
        </object>
</package>

==== HERE IS THE PROBLEM ====

<package name="client">
        <object name="client" table="tblClient" decorator="path.to.client">
                <id name="client_id" type="numeric" />
                <property name="client_name" type="string" column="client_name"
/>
                <property name="referred_by" type="numeric" column="referred_by"
nullable="true" nullvalue="999" />
                <property name="is_active" type="numeric" column="is_active"
nullvalue="999" />
                <onetomany name="Address" lazy="false">
                        <link to="address.address" column="fk_parent" />
                        <collection type="array">
                                ==== HERE EXACTLY ====
                                <condition property="fk_belongs_to"
value="1000" />
                                <order property="address1" order="asc" />
                        </collection>
                </onetomany>
        </object>
</package>

How can I make the condition work?? Any ideas??

Thank you.

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8