Hey Mark, I've already done regression testing of our apps with SVN revision
689 of Transfer in preparation of upgrading our production servers to CF9.
Is that revision likely to work with the new hotfix, or am I going to have
to upgrade and do the regression testing all over again?

-- Dennis

>>> http://www.mediumcool.com