Hi Göran,

While you are technically correct, the situation is a little more
complicated if you are using ColdFusion 9.

Transfer 1.1 Final does not officially support ColdFusion 9. My experience
is that most features in Transfer 1.1 Final work in ColdFusion 9.0, with
some small exceptions. However, troubleshooting any issues in Transfer 1.1
Final under CF9 will be tricky because many CFCs in Transfer 1.1 define a
"throw" method which is now a reserved word in CF9. This means that your
error messages and log files will show a "throw is a reserved word" error
instead of the underlying error that caused the throw() to be called.

I've been using Transfer SVN trunk revision 689 under ColdFusion 9 for a
couple of months now without any issues. I upgraded to that version when the
original hotfix for APSB10-11 completely broke Transfer 1.1, and upgrading
to SVN version 689 (which was unaffected by the hotfix) was the only way to
get Transfer working again (short of rolling back the hotfix, that is). I
believe Adobe responded to user reports with an updated hotfix that allows
Transfer 1.1 to continue to function, so this might not be an issue any
more.

P.S. Mark: didn't you say prior to your wedding that the next release will
be version 1.1.1? Not that I care whether you call it 1.1.1 or 1.2, as long
as you call it ;)

Cheers,

-- Dennis