Thanks Mark

You've kind of answered my question indirectly :-)

The Developer Tool for example, which we only use in Development ( not
clustered ) to clean out user records as we're working, deletes a user and
any objects it holds relationships with.

If the cache keeps hold of the changes as the script runs, and we've
switched that off, then that would explain why it thinks there are
constraints in place when it tries to cascade delete.

I tried removing the problem relationship manually but it was still
grumbling at me.

All this is probably not an issue at the moment but I'll keep it in mind if
/ when we need to do any clean up work.

Cheers,
James

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8