Hey Robert,

Personally I'd say user input problems shouldn't be dealt with by Transfer
at all. Those objects should be reflective of your database structure with
validation, data cleanup etc. happening before the population.

We had the exact same pain in our previous application and we got around it
by using a combination of ValidateThis scripts to check the form was giving
us the correct data types back and some custom components that allowed us
to strip out currency symbols etc. out.

Cheers,
James

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8