I can confirm that Transfer works pretty flawlessly on Railo 3. There was
one fix that needs making to get around an isNull problem but apart from
that it runs well.

---

James  Allen

E: ja...@jamesallen.name

Blog: http://jamesallen.name

Twitter: @CFJamesAllen (Coldfusion / Web development)

Twitter: @jamesallenuk (General)

Twitter: @JamesAllenVoice (Voiceover)

Tune in to the best in community radio - Codebass Radio:
http://codebassradio.net