That seems super weird, it's all pretty standard Xpath and XMLSearch.

I'd suggest having a poke around in ObjectDAO, and see what is going on in
getObject() with the xpath that is generated and what result comes back.

http://transfer.riaforge.org/index.cfm?event=page.svnview&path=%2Ftransfer%2Ftrunk%2Fcom%2Fobject&file=ObjectDAO%2Ecfc

Mark

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Matt Quackenbush <quackfu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>> line 61
>> *Called from*
>> /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/dynamic/KeyRationalise.cfc:
>> line 41
>> *Called from*
>> /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/dynamic/DynamicManager.cfc:
>> line 59
>> *Called from* /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/Transfer.cfc: line
>> 701
>> *Called from* /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/Transfer.cfc: line
>> 98
>> *Called from* /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/model/theme/themeService.cfc:
>> line 68
>>

>> And
>>
>> Could not find 'event.event' in
>> '/var/www/pukka/main-prod/config/transfer/transfer.xml'.
>>
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/exception/Exception.cfc (*30,
>>    CFTHROW*)
>>    -
>> /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/object/exception/TransferObjectNotFoundException.cfc
>>    (*31, CF_UDFMETHOD*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/object/ObjectDAO.cfc (*71,
>>    CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/object/ObjectManager.cfc (*61,
>>    CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/dynamic/KeyRationalise.cfc (
>>    *41, CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/dynamic/DynamicManager.cfc (
>>    *59, CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/Transfer.cfc (*701,
>>    CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/transfer/com/Transfer.cfc (*98,
>>    CF_UDFMETHOD*)
>>    - /var/www/pukka/shared-prod/model/event/eventGateway.cfc (*138,
>>    CF_TEMPLATEPROXY*)
>>
>> Bizarre-o.
>>
>> Hopefully I'm not the last person using this and someone can help?
>> Otherwise I am paying for extra servers until I can rewrite the
>> (significantly-sized) app to use ORM. :(
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Before posting questions to the group please read:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/transfer-dev/web/how-to-ask-support-questions-on-transfer
>>
>> Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
>> http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

>> "transfer-dev" group.
>> transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/transfer-dev?hl=en
>>
>> ---
>> "transfer-dev" group.
>> email to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>

>  --
> --
> Before posting questions to the group please read:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/transfer-dev/web/how-to-ask-support-questions-on-transfer
>
> Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

2 Devs from Down Under Podcast