Hello Brian,

I am getting casting error with the date field, as I recently switched from
CF10 environment to Railo 4.2.
*Application Environment:* Railo 4.2 with Transfer latest version from
GitHub, Coldspring and ModelGlue3

Any mapped field which has a type *date* is giving me error as below:
invalid call of the function setdateCreated
(E:\inetpub\wwwroot\websites\asp052mysql\webapps\cache\transfer\portal.Portal$120B0C669E3739E83ED6F6F68AEF6704.transfer.cfm),

first Argument (dateCreated) is of invalid type, can't cast Object type
[Boolean] to a value of type [date]

This is property mentioned in Transfer.xml file
<property name="dateCreated" type="date" column="dateCreated" />

When I dump memento, it gives me this value for that property:
DB as null value in the column.

It seems the problem is in Transfer with Railo combination, because I
didn't come across to that error before. Same kinda problem was reported in
TrasferRailo mailing list in this thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/railo/transfer/railo/mHE8Tw4fir4/FVvuNdc3LZQJ

but I didn't find a satisfactory answer from there.

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.