Brad,

No reason to wait - send those pull requests for the two you have fixes. :)
I presume that allows you to run the unit tests like I suggested in #13? I
don't have a ton of experience with the Transfer Unit Tests but Mark did a
good job of writing a boatload so I would start by seeing what works/fails
there.

I'll leave a note in 15 in a sec.  I'm looking here today because I have to
get into the guys of Transfer today to see if I can work around an edge
case my customers have come up with...

Brian

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 2:47:48 PM UTC-7, Brad Wood wrote:

> I'm aware there's not a lot of activity around Transfer ORM any longer,
> but I'm converting an old app that used to run on Adobe CF to Lucee.  I
> found this guide which has been helpful and I have installed the latest
> version of Transfer (1.3) from Github.
>
> https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer
>
> I have entered in some tickets and since I don't really want to
> crosspost/duplicate, I'll just put the titles and descriptions here.  I'm
> happy to have the conversation either in the Github issue tracker or on
> this list, but I'll put feelers out in both to see if there's any bites.
>
> *Lucee Server support*
> This seems fairly straightforward and I can send a pull request with what
> I've done locally.
> https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer/issues/14
>
> *SQLValue always returns false for Railo on null values*
> This is a little odd and makes me think noone has actually ever used
> Transfer ORM with Railo since null values *always* appear to come back as
> 'false'.  I can send a pull request with my current fix for this too.
> https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer/issues/13
>
> *Cannot add cache listener for EHCache on Lucee*
> This is a blocker for me as I've been unable to figure out the issue yet
> so I'd like some help here if possible.  Details in the issue.
> https://github.com/TransferORM/transfer/issues/15
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~Brad

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.