Hello all,

I have a Coldfusion site using Transfer. when requesting the domain a blan
screen is returned. The page only contains basis html. When I cfdump the
arguments of the onError handler I get an error:

* The XML Provided in
'D:\home\marcbakker.com\subdomains\frameworks\config_taksu\datasource.xml'
is not valid against its XML Schema:[Error] :1:67: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find
the declaration of element 'datasource'. *

Looks like the datasource.xml file can be found but  the datasource's key
declaration cannot be found. Apparently Transfer requires this all of a
sudden because I did not change this file (datasource.cml) after
creation... and of course... it *did* work before.

Below the contents of te relevant files.

*datasource.xml*
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<datasource>
    <name>CMS</name>
    <username>www</username>
    <password>xxx</password>
</datasource>

*Transfer\resources\xsd\datasource.xsd*
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<xsd:element name="datasource">
    <xsd:complexType>
        <xsd:sequence minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
            <xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1">
            </xsd:element>
            <xsd:element name="username"
                type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
            </xsd:element>
            <xsd:element name="password"
                type="xsd:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1">
            </xsd:element>
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>

</xsd:schema>

I changed datasource.xml by adding the schema to the datasource key:

<datasource
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

but that did not work, got the same error about declaration of key
datasource not found. I hesitate to fiddle with the datasource.xsd file.

What should I do here?

Transfer version 1.1 Release Candidate 2
Lucee 5.3.7.47

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8