Thankyou Kakada for posting this. :)

On 02/01/2007, at 7:31 PM, hok kakada wrote:

The first version of the Pootling (version 0.1), a WordForge Translation Offline Editor were released officially today. Sorry for cross post to Pootle
and devel mailing list.

We completed the first milestone of Pootling ( some bugs exists, actually)
with basic features.

Please download Pootling v 0.1 at:

I notice this package is shown as i386 only. Do you plan to make this editor available for any other platforms? (I am running Mac OSX x86.)

For other related packages and How to run Pootling, please see the README
file.

Of course, your comments are warmly welcomed.
Thanks,
da
PS: We also need to create a wiki page for Pootling:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootling
and also update http://translate.sourceforge.net

Good luck with this release. :)

Lia hai !