On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 07:19:05AM +0100, Christian Perrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I want to make commit from command line. I can make commits through cron
> > scripts, but I want through pootle, because add a message about
> > translator and translated strings.
> >
> > Is this possible?
>

> As far as I know, no.
>
> This is something we also need for Debian's experimental Pootle
> server.

hmm. i think it's good to force users to commit manually, so that you
can run 'git blame' (or other similar command for other vcses) to see
who committed for example a mistake. if you do anonymous commits, then
you can't blame anybody when a bug is found.

- VMiklos