On Ma, 2008-06-23 at 19:11 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> On the revision-control doc page [1], it talks about "update" rights,
> so a user can update the local file from the repository.
>
> But the permissions page [2] doesn't mention an "update" right. Is it
> implicit in "commit"? (And if so, isn't that a bit limiting? Normally,
> more people have update rights than commit rights.)
>
> Thankyou for unconfusing me about this. :)
>
> from Clytie

I see this functionality is currently allowed by a user with "admin"
privileges - not sure why we have this asymmetry. We probably want to
review this at some stage when we work on these again. I would like to
be able to define roles as well as language wide rights, which are not
easily possible with the current setup.

Friedel