On Di, 2008-07-01 at 18:58 +0200, F Wolff wrote:

> I don't want to distract from the real issue you are working with, but
> perhaps we can keep in the back of our mind the possibilities of the
> alt-trans tag in XLIFF. This is where we store suggestions for XLIFF
> based projects, but these tags can also store other types of
> suggestions, for example from a machine translation system, or more
> usefully: a

I just saw I didn't complete this paragraph - sorry about that.

I wanted to say: more usefully, the alt-trans tags can contain
suggestions from a translation memory that was previously added to the
file. In this case we might want to show that, but diffing the original
source strings is actually more important than diffing the target
strings. So just something to think about.

Friedel